- All drivers must have held a full drivers licence for a minimum of 24 months
- All drivers must be aged between 25-75
- Drivers can have up to 6 points on their licence (providing they are two minor offences)
- Drivers can have no more than one fault or non-fault claim within the last 5 years
Documentation that must be provided by each named driver
- Copy of the photo card driving licence:
- Address must be up to date
- Online licence check code: (UK residents only)
- Dated within three weeks of the hire date (we will send you an email 3 weeks prior with a link for this)
- Two forms of proof of address:
- Address must match address on your drivers licence
- BOTH documents must be dated within 90 days of your hire date
- One of these documents MUST be a utility bill/statement*
- The other document may be
- Council tax bill/ statement
- Bank or credit card statement
- Credit card bill
- Mortgage statement
- Polling card
*Utility bills refer to your water, electricity and gas bills as well as combined TV/internet/landline phone bills (Sky/Virgin/BT etc.). It can also include bills for essential services such as those provided by the council, like sewer services and invoices for fuel for oil fired heating or wood pellet burners.
These documents are required by our insurance policy provider. Any private information supplied to us will be destroyed by 90 days after the hire.
If you have any questions please get in touch and we will guide you through what is required.